BriefCam Guided Product Tour
Tuesday, April 7 11:00 EDT| 15:00 UTC
The market for video analytics has exploded in recent years - both from an end user demand perspective, and with the entrance of new analytic tools and capabilities to meet those use cases. In a time where breadth, accuracy, performance and flexibility are the key building blocks to an innovative and extensive video analytics platform, this webinar session will address BriefCam’s latest product capabilities, as part of a fully integrated solution for forensic video review, real-time situational awareness and business intelligence.
This virtual event will guide attendees through:
- Live demonstration of BriefCam, including new capabilities such as License Plate Recognition, People Counting, and more
- Review of new flexible deployment models, including BriefCam’s latest Cloud offering and Mobile App
- Use case examples such as dwell time, people counting, crowd management and real-time alerting to support latest global Public Health Restrictions
- Dynamic audience interaction with audience polling and Q&A
- Access to curated resource library of dynamic use case examples
Join Stephanie Weagle, BriefCam's Chief Marketing Officer & Seva Liokumovich, Director of Sales Engineering as they partner to present a BriefCam guided product tour.
Use #IntelligentVideoSurveillance to follow along with the virtual event.