Backed by the unique fusion of Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies, Video Content Analytics significantly extends the capabilities of existing video surveillance systems, while driving security, public safety and operational decision making. With AI technology, end users can detect, track, extract and identify people, objects, their attributes and behavior from video and analyze surveillance footage in new and better ways.
Join us to learn more about how video content analytics is being utilized for safe and smart cities, event investigations, proactive security response, and consumer analytics.
Who Should Watch
Law Enforcement, Police Chiefs, City Planners, Security Managers, Loss Prevention Mangers, Operations Teams; Technology VPs/Directors/Managers/Analysts, and Security Systems Integrators.
Key Topics for Discussion
- What is AI in video surveillance?
- Where this technology is currently being deployed
- How video content analytics is being used beyond safety and security for data driven decision making
- How AI for video content will be used within the security sector in the future
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Oliver Philippou, Senior Analyst, Video Surveillance, IHS Markit
- Trevor Matz, President & CEO, BriefCam
- Allen Tatara, Sr. Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator)