People Counting | License Plate Recognition | Flexible Deployment Models
Wednbesday, September 23, 2020 | 11 AM. (MST)
In recent years, the entrance of new analytic tools and capabilities for video surveillance analytics has exploded. Your current surveillance infrastructure can be leveraged in a myriad of ways including facial recognition, traffic patterns, anomaly detections, investigation tools and other customizable dashboards. Video intelligence is giving new business insights by taking your surveillance video and extracting its data. Your business can use actionable intelligence to enhance security, optimize operations and processes and advance business outcomes.
On Sept 23, join IT Partners and BriefCam for a live webinar and learn about the latest product capabilities, as part of a fully integrated solution for forensic video review, real-time situational awareness and business intelligence.
Featured in this virtual event
- How BriefCam is uniquely positioned to transform video into actionable intelligence
- Live demo of BriefCam software and its newest capabilities of license plate recognition, people counting and more
- Review of new flexible deployment models such as BriefCam’s latest Cloud offering and Mobile App
- Dynamic audience interaction with audience polling and Q&A
- Access to curated resource library of dynamic use case examples